Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Leather-furniture.html

hmm ..

Hmmm, so Christmas was quite acceptable to get nice things, parents run to the gifts from friends, even better can eigtl non-bissl lonely but okay * sigh * Looking forward
jez first time on New Year's Eve! : D It's OK the
it all goes so ^ ^ almost gathered all love people around me that I've

(should I say almost the most loved?) What I like is that of a busy soon goes away naja 2 o0 but the one I see as really non go away because of the fact he knows me is going on non;)
Only my best friend, which is pretty stupid since we know uu we .. uh 6oder 7? 1. Class halt * g * and is scho krass o0 Even when everything around me to fluctuate, feelings change, I change me, change to other (non-wonder what that looks here xD) or or .. white ncih

BUT Andean was always there!
> \u0026lt;, so ALWAYS! ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS! so always a support call where I was when I wanted, where she has always said what or even if it was non-non, as well as further ncih knew. * Sigh *
Nya, jez I said the name but o0 sausage, so that they will be famous because she deserves hats (or ncih uh, I think it is sometimes ne penalty o0).

* this here is a eulogy is non need to hear all, and can also shut down *


Nya, so if they also non always knew what to do, one must indeed non-omniscient people I know, unfortunately, non, perhaps becoming I myself sometimes can * a * g I use no competition HAHA hm, yes I said it was always kind of there (although I jez Sun sucks away live and nothing around can simply over running so * Heul *) and jez she goes even further away! OO viiiiel further! (Okay non JEZ, but soon o0 then even if I go away .. but non-soo far Oo)
Nya .. and in that sense I have to get rid of just, something has faithfully as Andean I never;) (with respect to information is, they probably also knows everything-but I doubt that one out of it gets something, she is da rather taciturn and non- so receptive to things that one REALLY interested, arg
* already been bitten a thousand times if the teeth has been most out of Andean something hidden deep in their interest but is important because non-sies holds
* okay .. things
a really
I stress times, stroking
* *
things that interest me) Um back to topic:
(hey I'm in the few lines until now 3 times nya used at the beginning of a sentence, not this time o0
* watch * ) is away stop, so one can imagine the practical as so ne bookend which is taken away suddenly on one side in a shelf full of thick heavy books oo which is pretty hard when I cannot even fall to perhaps everything! EVERYTHING! (Because the tear is yes to all, ne uu) Hmm .. nya, I'm still the other side, but the holding is "only" I and other friends, friends who are not as stable as Andean, or I know ncih still long enough, as they could prove it (okay that is almost unfair, as can we beat over 10 years o0 okay if mans together counted perhaps only 5 years were all the right friendship ^ ^ (no, this is already love o0)
so: D ran her out there from those who read the most gar nich! * G *)

Hey, why the end sounded so positive jez again? o0 really should be sad and I am one talented ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment