Tuesday, January 10, 2006

If A Cannon Ball Deepest Ocean

depression from a psychology o0 .. ill?

Hmm .. uu
Today is another one of those shit days in which I was a potential suicide candidate, I'd be moving up too curious whether non but a way out.

Woke up and the radio was a dreamer song, like this one that has really ncih Text only tune out the thoughts wander off automatically.
that's not good to have since long time alone, after all the nice people are gone, you still had 2 weeks to get .. (Sufferers know what I mean) I
me a blanket and snuggled me I felt so alone scho must cry again and take the keys nothing around visually
Loneliness is the badest and most painful mood-
sounds so better an .. but damn this loneliness just takes me some time around again! As I've previously done this? I was formerly also own?
I do not know then what I'm there at all, for which I should now get up at all. N
To go to school? As for me? What brings me study and final success, if I feel so alone I erstcik almost there? If I even know what nciht all this? This
EMPTY, so I finally got the word, the void is the worst and which has today MCIH again packed and filled internally.
I know exactly what will help now just going to kill me or throw in tons of projects that can MCIH feel again as I would do what, when I would but from what others are out of this void .. But if I now write a message .. I just do not think like millions of other people. okay, non quite so many, but still enough to where I drown ..
The fate of the people is cruel and I hate to be one uu
(hey, I must receive it meien camouflage upright, did you expect I betray my demonic activity jez .. uh * cough *)

Nya .. au should it> have to go stop. hold \u0026lt;* becoming *
I hope after graduation, the different, new environment, important friends around me which I household with a lot more .. I think I'm alone too often .. and if not then the emptiness of the skin after After I'm alone again twice as hard inside ..
* very *
am pretty bruised, but I still live;)
And that will also change ncih, no matter how just next to it all is how little goes according to my wishes and how much fear I have the time and uncertainty that haunts me .. uhh .. dramatosch o0 ... But Sun

0 comments:

Post a Comment