Monday, January 23, 2006

Best Lightscribe Dvdburner

BRRR! will

TODAY WERE FUCKING -21 ° C !!!!!!!!!
hello? where are we living? I want to get away! Below 0 ° C is absolutely nothing for me! It is so smooth shit on the streets of the freezes EVERYTHING! (Höhö, okay this is already running cool xD all the people like on high heels and you can actually slide all the way hmmm ^ - ^ if you do not put before all so beautiful .. * Sigh *) It's damn
cuddle weather oo
or rather non-o0
one would now stick to each other when one touches out too long?
LOL Too bad that today I no pair seen've (I say this time ..) I'd watch times should, instead of high heels movements xD
Fortunately, I do not have to get out tomorrow, at least nciht soo early afternoon ma short, but otherwise have I am free tomorrow! : D Yay, everything falls away cheap (hehe. ..>) I have no nciht nachgeholfen ..)

only stupid, what (no, WHO, we still equal to> specifically \u0026lt;* me * disgraceful. ) important now not to come yet * sigh * seems
Hopefully it all works uu
* I wish her to whom he leaves behind at least a stupid Komment *
.. oo
* for empty comments rigid *

0 comments:

Post a Comment