Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Buffer Calculator Online

test drive

I've had this strange urge in me again I nciht can put into words. * Sigh *

ego still try, I'm feeling in the writing really is it.
I better go .. viiiiel better since yesterday evening so I was at the turn, @ @ I was crazy to be on, or let's say I was crazy? Crazy with worry about who I will not tell you I need nciht also, I think he knows it;)
has shown once again to me how important he is to me * sigh * now I'm done
calm and moderate. But somehow .. I'm still a little wiser now .. I have the feeling lol an experience more .. oh man, the Wennichen feel ever so much, can there are only because I was so stupid to date in this matter. Did I chat with a friend (yes now I can actually call already so)
the life of something like this looks like me, only that they still nen good shot more .. no we say 50 shots more pessimism in him. Since I believe it even more difficult to see anything good! Okay .. sometimes I find it too hard .. But I see when the sun is shining and the birds are singing, if it is so cold that glistens the street and the wind just breathes all awesome about it, very gently, almost everything rattles Because it is frozen.
somehow beautiful.
believe something for which there is always more life is worth living.
And if I disappoint all the people that will just always;) (uff then landich than old herbalist lonely imn Forest .. * also ncih will heul *)
Watching how my cat her baby pulls up, Rumpi, one arg is the cuuuuteee! * * Zwischenquietsch
(middle because you can see some intelligence in his eyes; D)
nya to see that things are going well never lost.
And I still have something left to the target, a manganese
would most like me of course;)
contains in its story so much beauty and so much profundity that they come alive as people said friend, or me, or Him again and again . let
Okay maybe I'm the only one which can be influenced by something?
But it's like this, if in a story through all the despair somewhere but still everything is good, then I jet all day;)
Okay it's naive self * remember *
..
bah
uu


Where's my desire back, he was not yet.
The sooner this urge was to have to do something, to do something that would be incredibly important, but completely normal. I know what nciht, but now he comes back.
Srg
Well I'm going this weekend to Nuremberg. The
takes me a good part of this .. hmm, say adventure?
the urge to something , Decided to do break from this daily grind?

Nya .. I hate my spelling .. uu sound so .. I do not know .. o0 precocious? snooty? I do not but please forgive me weißßß @ @
oh man that sounds sooo well again @ @


0 comments:

Post a Comment