Saturday, December 24, 2005

Battery Operated Drag Dog

thoughts about myself

Hmm .. actually I may even do MCIH nciht o0 (and arg is the scho again hear my mistake .. hey. MY fault that the scho wieder toll on mine * is * ) When I am become as kitsch? >. Read \u0026lt;* hair up * since when do I like rates "and what today hassu bekommäään for christmas ? ^ O ^ "o0
goes okay still, aba aargh! O0 .. Somehow I just get out depends on the animal to the neck, I'm
non-sweet non the least
! * Trampling *

I am selfish
without end and public

've ALWAYS behind and actually thought! O0 I swear, (yuck what dasfürn Spastenspruch ..) in everything I do and say any purpose o0's inside! (except I Merkenich, implying even of stupidity and of nciht naivete ) And always a self-serving and it was better just to make my image in others, I hate it almost sucks to be the case, but actually I am also pleased the animal here schreibn>))) yes I'm the most destructive and everything should send BEFORE stop writing my Fiinger will remove the nasty grin off my face and I returned to this arggg GETU fall back what I always shall take!

on keyboard * * rumklopp

oo really sweet and kind-hearted people I can keep up with non-EH! I try that is constantly or what is this? Man! * I'll thump and feel weitermalträtier * (or even do so?) Sunday. jez scho hats also declined .. a lot to me still so much a .. shit why seconds are always so quick and inspiration only seconds .. o0 * sigh *
I am also Jez n Kopp whether to send the .. aba a go forever. how was the courageous?-I think even more the bridge but okay .. Hmm .. why the world revolves around me non? I earned habs>) lol (and I have bad scho again NEN smiley set looked nice just because * unlearn * ) A propos: [12:05] child maxi king: I do not need pity vv I need money
LOL! yes .. (.. And bad .. next to the chat, I can do ncih andas de finger on me * thump * is> hard, "and I bet tomorrow forgot ego o0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment