Sunday, December 18, 2005

Annealing Time Calculation

Winter

Oh hey, it was snowing;)
aba is certainly the non-long. * Sigh *

exactly what I like about winter is not that ugly-Deprilaune because everything is dark so quickly .. (Which in itself can be cool too o0 one can be ambivalent feelings .. like ..) But in the spring, and summer is the time now not so often .. and I am still of the opinion-if it is a year round by winter would be to double the number of people killed in this.
Would I include that?
wenns snowing non: D
* a * have on the swatter my
I would still be the coolest if snow would not be so cold
* g *
good-> great, this entry took me by again encouraged .. ^.
^ * same to me how well I might cheer me up but can
XD * sigh
it gets worse I laugh at meien own jokes and certainly none with me

* * rumlol
soon okay! bed with a smile on your!
* * jump in there

Mist ... who does jez from the compiler?

0 comments:

Post a Comment