Friday, October 29, 2010

How Muchare Gun Shows

annagerman4uk @ 2010-10-30T00: 56:00

The book seems to be exhorting and lifelike. Bernhard Schlink describes as a situation in which there are many boys wanted. At 15, you will have an experienced woman who shows everything but what mom is - gentle and understanding. This Hanna's very strange. First, it is not like all the Germans: they are washed ironed out 2 times per day (shower and bathtub), and!! It is not a real German, have to save everything. Second, we got a normal picture of her. Michael describes it very funny: her face is harsh and feminine at the same time - how can it be? I especially liked was this fragment: "They let me in, and I did everything for me. I was thoughtless, inconsiderate, unkind act. I understood that she was offended. I understood that she was not hurt, I hurt because they could not. I understood that I could not hurt that she was my behavior but simply could not put up with. "So typical of women! =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment