Friday, October 1, 2010

Hi Tech Birthday Invitations

annagerman4uk @ 2010-10-01T22: 26:00

When I read this part of the novel, there was nothing that could distract me from reading! Booyah! Something new has happened with Grenouille. It began its new life free! And then ... deep disappointment ... 7 years in a Stolle, diet, consisting of newts, grass snakes and bats, frozen stiff, rotten clothes and terrible thoughts in his head. Brrr

It turns out that all these years, from his birth, he hated the people: people smell the natural poison, thought Grenouille. But he endured all without any object that provided the worst work and served to all. Why could not he cut off earlier from this stinking town? He has learned from Baldini, by 7 years to be alone? Oh yes, he had some plans. But everything's forgotten, as this wonderful Stolle has seen)

Grenouille has really cast with the dirty amount soul, or how did that Suskind wrote, keep not exactly)

But there were the moments that have brought me laugh. For example, the situation with Marquis de la Taillade-Espinasse, "I am thrilled with me. I'm shocked by my genius. "XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment