Wednesday, March 3, 2004

Vinegar On Paint Mould

emundlij @ 2004-03-03T20: 17:00

because if I can tell you nothing in your world
then why all these questions
man apparently it interests you so but what drives the type so
and to whom he is doing what and where he remains
compassion is something that I do not think so
I fear I am your living nightmare
trash-talking scum of up constantly dissed
while I'm saying only what you're for me
supercooled all the piss your life caused by my veins flushed
tears and my heart
but since my love waterproof and my soul bulletproof
makes her prostitute with me no casting more
I am your judge and executioners Wanker and after me there will be nothing
(just to go here ...

to all our adversaries important artist
Cocksucker Motherfucker Hosenkacker
slick insatiable whiners like rats in sewers
waiting for our cards (boards) to advise
ha her entire jammer flat Wanker division thinkers
we are holding your Pied autonomous loner
because we are more than the guy in the coffin
during you idiots dig your own grave)

0 comments:

Post a Comment