Saturday, March 13, 2004

Foto Ice Skating Lay Back

Finally!

hey ho!

Finally, finally I can again enjoy the endless service of the world wide web. A big thanks to mr bill gates.

last night was indeed held the purest carnage. sword with armaments and armed I was in the middle of it to me and madde tonio, the unarmed and uninvolved long walked to the fort, pretending to have much luck. cruel! This lazy and cowardly dogs. towards the end of the battle I fought alone, but bravely against the Orcs and Sauron's supporters, for all my allies had just joined this.

I did not put off me.

now I was sitting here with aching bones and broken on the wheel and I've thrown immediately into the next battlefield. There I killed dead and defeated the king ran live to mine and was not slain. ultimately However, rat-shirts but get me some. and now? now I'm dead russians .. like a thousand. passed all my lust to mingle among the people muah -.-.

good night

0 comments:

Post a Comment