Thursday, March 4, 2004

Best Words To Teach Babies

great.

good evening.

my day started when I slept exactly 11 minutes, although I did wake me up as gently as possible of the Haydn D major, opus one hundred and first great. maybe that was a critical mistake. hate is better tomorrow marilyn manson tuned =). then I got a through Magni's iun at the school. there I spent as much as 6 whole school hours, including 2 large and 3 small breaks. great. after school I was allowed to evi and pflaumenstreusel . Enjoy after that I was bad and it was broccoli pasta bake. great. Then I made the effort to write off all the French vocabulary on index cards. great. then I have a very long and interesting discussions with an ominous and unknown (* muahhahahahaa *) person. it was ... great. Then I went to this very PC here where I am still sitting and typing. Besides, I'm doing me a standard to be cheap, is in the much rumgefuchtelt "important in a manner" with weapons, automobiles and zerschrottet slain men with cement. great. Faramir might crucify me: p. with the appearance of the Chosen, keanu reeves, on the screen, I will now be primitive in my life deliberately. I do not continue to surf the internet or something with this evening to begin. So I will, long wave as I am, take refuge in my bed and wait until I'm asleep. great, no?

0 comments:

Post a Comment