Friday, February 20, 2004

Kates Playground Wachtwoord

Triops Alaric as tiger jumped and landed as a rug ...

salve!

LiveJournal are not there to write of his life? mh, let's start with the present day.

Mr. Preller is sick, the little bitch. We did not write a vocabulary test. (* Arm straight up in the air and tear "superman" screaming *). the representation of women took greve. I use the time spieln to bomberkid against tonio, who lost only when he himself wegsprengte = (. in the 2nd and 3rd hour followed art. that is tattoos. aufgabe.ich what was a glorious end to me decided stunted wings to paint and would like to take this opportunity tonio and mona * thanks for the nice advice bow *. to the art classes were followed by a math lesson Schaafhausen in women, my friend. we got our math test back. what a joy. had then I think stupid film show and had something to say. schaafi then spoke, the funny bunny, free from work and blah censored * (-uninteresting) *. physics class in which I colin find the fun, the physics genius, zusitzen, the general agrees =). tonio in physics was still pinned down the date made. another is not a lesson worth noting. to physics came with the snow-German males, to whom I owe a part of the subject. and there began my drawing jealous. this was in the French-hour on, which made me mona and sameness to some amusing (pictures will follow later). They settled at least Duncan, Alaric, legolas, the maffiose, wowi20 (for the little outsider = 24j. pervert at yahoo), the vampire, and more. I'll report back later.

mfg

ps tonio, even if you do not read this here, I believe you should grow Triops. I also come and take care of sometimes =)

emundlij

0 comments:

Post a Comment