Thursday, February 26, 2004

How To Defeat Human Paploma Virus

emundlij @ 2004-02-26T21: 46:00

night.

after a 6-hour school day I went home to sleep there promptly at 19.20 in order to wake up in panic to jump up in the apprehension have overslept and late for school. (...) After I had checked my homework, I wrote a 2nd letter of "carnival", only this time not to Ballwanz -.- here I use this old pc here, let me once again into the world wode web led. This was followed unvorraussehbare, the therapist led me to my quote *: Someone: mona ... my therapist. I have anger. what?
Mona: let them turn anywhere from ... if you do einsperrst it changes only in despair * oh she has already and my poor LJ has to suffer under it. I could do bite blocks (at this point someone would hear a story about our original African catfish? no?-also good.) mh. miss? where? ulkbären on? I told the grad NEN aldi-run television in the elephant joke -.-. * Quote: Mona: these are existential problems *

an explanation is needed here? I think not.

@ Effler you see the little mascot with the harp, with which the drag? ... the animal between the legs of the right lady reminds me of a water snake.

fac

emundlij

0 comments:

Post a Comment