Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What Are Those Bald Chinese Dogs Called?

I Spy - Kimonos and Naked Skin

I Spy was filmed in the 60s, Robert Culp and Bill Cosby two spies jetsetting all over the world.  The episodes are a mixture of tragic, fun, melancholy, suspense, and fun again.

Cosby and Culp started to get friends at the beginning of the series and stayed it until Culp’s death some months ago. I don’t know any fandom except Starsky&Hutch and I Spy with a deep friendship between the main actors lasting for decades.
 
I saw the first episodes in the 80s (just like S&H) and my slashy eyes were sparkling (sorry Pros – you are a later love *g*)
The I Spy fandom is small but enthusiastic, with a newborn lj community. Maybe you want to look at some screencaps I made.

0 comments:

Post a Comment