Friday, February 10, 2006

Used Shooting Arcade Machines

mauuuu




nyaa.uu
dunno ..
somehow i feel like her.
its not the cuteness, it's the sadness in her gaze ..
the dirt at her cheeks.
nearly a pity that there is not more to compare with me, write)

hoped possessions help me get back in the mood herauszu, otherwise I can not sleep well today.
Well, of course I could, but I now lie in the dark .. is probably not good for my nerves as well, is that I
Lighty, Lars and Seth in the ear which got a laugh my every few seconds .. probably the only thing that keeps me still .. nyaa. you know. * Sigh *


You'd like to know why? dunno ... no, .. i DO know;)
but i do not want to bother you with stupid thoughts of mine .. NO o0 me and stupid thoughts?
myahahaa
xD uu. yeah me and "stupid" thoughts ...
try to explain me that there are, i will not believe you, cause theren't ..

every afternoon since I shuffle or any other anime show, the english subtitles ham, like the "I" use it that way, more than before ... foreign languages are cool, you can hide behind well .. Engl. is cool, japanese beautiful .. I can hope it a go ..
it is already so extreme that I have yet to be suggested by Tine look, and she had to say to me then that only the english are .. o0 habs forget ..
stupid ..
uh Shizo there too ..
write today helps non .. why?
I can take any positive thoughts, as is just no ..

I think because I do not dare to write what is going on,
too stupid again,
to depri again and that must be non ..
therefore still nen private things ..
vielleihct I laugh later times .. I doubt it.

pic's showing the truth, after all the lonely as well

0 comments:

Post a Comment