Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Endometriosis And Dairy

A Wet Dream: Doyle/Tinkerbell in Ten Pictures







English is not my native language – if you find some weird phrases please write it in your comment, thank you :-)

A fandom doesn't need it - I wrote it...



Doyle: „What a lovely view Bodie, I like it.   Look at him – isn’t Tinkerbell gorgeous?“

Bodie: „You are crazy mate – is your standard so low   you bend down for this guy?“



 



Doyle: „How about us Sweetheart?“

Tinkerbell * Actually I fancy only bald men but in spite of it I’m tempted *





Doyle: „I don’t think Bodie noticed something, Tinker – come on we’ll try to find an empty room.“




Cowley: „Why did you put a tail on my agents?“




Cowley: „It is the camera towards their car. Let me have a look – och... the quality is really bad. Bodie puts on too much weight, I think I’ll have a talk with Macklin tomorrow.“



 

Doyle: „We’ll never have it off again in the car Tink – each and every of my bones hurts.“




Tinkerbell: „I have to confess it Ray – you were only a short fling. My boyfriend is waiting at home and I miss him.“

Doyle *I feel used, so incredible bad and lonesome*




Doyle: „Wish you were here Bodie.“




Doyle: „Since you know everything about him you surely will be disgusted. I might as well understand it.“



 

Bodie: „Ray, I’m too emotionally involved with you – if you feed me properly you may have your wicked way with me afterwards.“

Doyle: „I promise sunshine, I won’t call out Tinkys name when I come in your ar...ms.“
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment