Monday, December 1, 2003

Milky Cervical Mucus Early Pregnancy

11/08/1637 - 24th Elefterias Letters

I am now again been in your house and you will be very proud of me. Your wonderful plants flower in fact still under my care. I must confess that I have the entry in my Com can not find anymore, and that for some time. But I regularly go to you, and can therefore draw on my experience gained so far, so I can distribute the water resources also right on your green treasures. They have become really very nice, you had your fun with it. I had been almost forgotten how colorful can flourish different plants. Above all, this big abstract thing that you want in your bedroom after the flame trough. This tree blooms for two days, have I enclosed some pictures so you can see how the leaves look like now. What was it like the name? I try to constantly to remember, when I sit in your old wing chair and look at him, but he will never occur to me. Would you laugh at your mother when you concede that they are in the whole forest, you call home, may have noticed two or three names have?

I would not really about writing, what I do in your rooms. I am very often here lately, you know that this is the only place where I can retire to think about everything that happens on Velaa. Or your father.
I'm sorry, but I still can not really get through to him. He still spends more time in the halls of government than with me at home and the family. He barely speaks to me about the events that befall us all.
And I'm sure he does not report to you all. If he does not want it or not, I do not know. But I am very concerned about the change that is looming. He became silent, sullen if you like. He muses to himself for hours, attention to me or his grandchildren hardly.
In the meantime, I have come to the conclusion that it was a wrong decision to continue to send you. Whatever may be always happened between you and your father, it charged him. And my ignorance about it, I charged.
As so often I ask you as a mother to me about it to talk. solely for the reason that I can help your father.

Mec La Shir, I will tell no more serious thought. But I wish, how often you were still here. Now I laugh at me because in some ways I miss the elegance that exudes here so you have unwisely.
your life on the waters is regarded with envy from me. I hope I make my promise true soon be able to visit you. You gave me so much to tell from your house.

I love you. We love you. Do not forget that. Your mother




Rafaelle was slowly lowered the piece of paper. This Sometimes he did not think about the wasted luxury, which a hand-written correspondence with him. He carefully placed the letter on the little table beside the tub, and fell with a quiet groan in the warm deep water that had been enriched with sandalwood and Xo Jubinaƶl. The tense limbs relaxed slowly with aromatic smells. He was, so far as to the water-heavy hair now tamed into a braid unwilling to fish out of water and carelessly throwing behind the head rest. His look was defiant as he looked at the small Combildschirm, which lists the latest news from CHRONOI.

closed Then his eyes were tired because Rafaelle could take the game of power and pride for the night. Invisible behind the coated windows of his beach area was lost son of Jeccschalen in the personal feelings and thoughts that he forbade himself when he tried to play as a diplomat of the Velaa his role.

Only in these rare moments, he slowly gained the conviction that there is absolutely too much happened in the last time that was important for things that took place on the planet or Velaa. But for his work here had to remain secondary. The official way, he would dutifully comply, but what his unofficial arrangement concerned in the background, he cursed the Breastfeeding the stubborn silence of his father.

"he tells me not everything ...," murmured softly Rafaelle, while his head fell heavily on his hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment